- Two (2) or more criminal gang offenses that are classified as felonies; or
- Three (3) or more criminal gang offenses that are classified as misdemeanors; or
- One (1) or more criminal gang offense that is classified as a felony and two (2) or more criminal gang offenses that are classified as misdemeanors; and
- The criminal gang offenses are committed on separate occasions; and
- The criminal gang offenses are committed within a five-year period.
The Gangfighters Network is an organization designed to bridge the gap between academia and the criminal justice professions. For more information, visit http://www.gangfighters.net/ and http://www.gangsinthemilitary.com/ The focus is on gangs, initially adult gangs as it appears they have been ignored or absorbed into the mainstream society. There's a special focus on gang members in the military.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
The odds of finding a "pattern of criminal gang activity"
- ▼ June (3)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (26)
Carter F. Smith
- I prefer to be called Carter, though I have grown accustomed to answering to most any variation that remains respectful.
I learned from the UPS manual that a leader does not need to remind others of authority by use of title. Knowledge, performance, and capacity should be adequate evidence of position and leadership.